top of page

Pro Se Clinic:
Green Card Renewal

Permanent residents use Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, to replace or renew a green card. By law, permanent residents age 18 and older must have a valid, unexpired green card (or equivalent identification) at all times. If you are a permanent resident and your 10-year green card is expired or will expire within the next 6 months, you may renew the card by filing Form I-90.


In this clinic, trained volunteer attorneys and paralegals will assist you with completing your Form I-90 Application.

Please note: Our clinics do not include legal representation or offer legal advice should any problems arise. We will also not be able to file documents on a client's behalf.

Clinics are conducted virtually by Zoom and in-person. Space at our clinics is limited and participants must qualify for services. Click the button below to begin the application process either online, by phone, or in person.

Apply now for legal help.
bottom of page