top of page

Federal Tax Issues

We provide help with problems with federal taxes, disputes or controversies with the IRS, and other federal tax related issues. Do you have a problem with your federal tax return? Have you received a notice that you owe money to the federal government? We can help with these and other issues. Please note that we do not provide general assistance with filing tax returns.


We can help with

  • federal tax debt and collections

  • removal of tax liens and levies

  • Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)

  • Child Tax Credit (CTC)

  • employee/independent contractor issues

  • tax problems from identity theft

  • challenges to tax liabilities

  • innocent/injured spouse relief

  • issues with Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITINs)

  • notices of deficiency and representation in U.S. Tax Court

  • Economic Impact Payments (stimulus payments)

  • other IRS-related disputes and controversies

Untitled design (74).png
Click below for a shareable flyer about our services.
Apply now for legal help.
bottom of page