top of page


We can help with legal issues facing lawful permanent residents.

Issues we help with include

  • adjustment of status

  • citizenship applications

  • loss of naturalization documents

  • family petitions

  • renewal or replacement of of Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) card 

  • removal of conditions for conditional LPRs

  • removal proceedings

  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self-Petitions

  • U & T Visas

  • fee waivers for USCIS applications

With some immigration issues, it is possible for you to represent yourself in court to get the issue resolved. When you represent yourself in court, it is called appearing "pro se." We offer two pro se clinics for immigration issues: one to learn how to fill out and submit the N-400 application, and one to renew a green card. Learn more about the clinics here:

You can't afford NOT to have a will. (9).png
Click below for a shareable flyer about our services.
Apply now for legal help.
bottom of page